09-17-2010, 10:04 PM
The car is currently like the pics above and here is the spec list of mods finished on the car as of now:
- Re-sprayed the car in a metallic neon green that was inspired off one of my motocross helmets.
-Replaced all the yellow Lotus badges on the wheels, front, and steering wheel from yellow to black.
- Reverie Uk parts are the gauge binnacle, shift knob, front canards, front splitter, sideskirts, side scoop, rear wing, and rear diffuser, all in cf.
- Craftsquare side mirrors in cf
- 2bular exhaust system with de-cat pipe made by Jim Valentine of 2bular Exhausts.
- Nitron GT3 triple adjustable suspension in my room waiting to be installed.
- front tow hook.
I think thats everything that I can remember.
The car has AP racing 4 pot brake kit as standard so when they cook I'll uprade to a big brake AP kit with larger slotted discs, steel hoses, etc.
Also added the Toyo R888s which for our climate is a fantastic tire.
I know I started this project the wrong way round lol. I know you are supposed to start with the suspension, brakes, tires, then engine and transmission, then aerodynamics and cosmetics, but I chose this route cause to me it makes sense at the moment.
Aerodynamics, suspension, and soon brakes are done. Next is stripping weight and serious engine and transmission mods.
Isabella: 07' F430 coupe
BillyBob: 09' Silverado 2500hd Truck
Nigel: 00' Mini Cooper Sport Classic
Green Hornet: 09' Lotus Exige s 240