Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Project "Green Hornet" track car(Lotus Exige S)

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Love love love love your Lotus. Can't wait to see what else you do to it!
Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I guess it turns heads in Bahrain, a friend of mine who studies there says the nice cars dont show up on a daily basis compared to Kuwait where you see 911's,Bentley's etc used as DD's.

Btw where did you get the Toyo R888, I couldn't find them here.
I couldnt find them locally either so I ordered them from the US.

Originally Posted by Chris888
Looking good!
Have you considered ditching the Toyota engine and putting a Honda K20 in it's place?

There are kits out there and with the addition of a supercharger to the K20, you will have more power than you will ever need.
Way ahead of you there buddy . We are sourcing a K20A engine with a supercharger now and just researching what we need to do and who to buy the conversion parts from. My goal is 320-340 whp. Dunno if that is realistic yet, will have to do some more research.

Originally Posted by the ronin
You might want to check out www.monkeytuner.com for go fast info...
Thanks will do, and may I say what a lovely example you have! Beautifully engineered car, I drew a lot of inspiration from your car sir. Enjoy it in the best of health!

Originally Posted by LENELSA
Don't think so.....

This is a Lotus on Steroids........
The famous ronin exige! LOVE this car!

Originally Posted by Chris888
^
ROFLOL

I have a suspicion that the Lotus you posted, belongs to the gentleman that posted above you. It's an awesome machine!
+1 !!!

Originally Posted by edbhr
I love your lotus man, the pictures don't do it justice at all.

good luck with the rest of the project.
Thanks bro will keep you guys updated as things progress.

Originally Posted by GrayTT
I dont get it
BUT I do like the TS sticker up front...

Ahmed?
Good eye Gray, but I wanted to relocate it so am gonna make another one unless you got one spare

Originally Posted by McRae
this thread is all win...the green hornet is best example of a lotus ive seen in LONG time
thanks for your kind words again bro.

Originally Posted by moe b
Mashalla alf mabrook best lotus ive ever seen!! very nicely done. Enjoy in best of health
allah ibarak thanks buddy! cant wait to see your car inshallah soon!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pics guys.

Attached Images   
Old 09-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Now what you are missin are canyons..........I will do another set of wheels in Kermit Green....Love the color...

Old 09-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congratulations on a beautiful car, best of luck with all the modifications! I like the badge on the back!

I have been considering a lotus elise for a long while, and I'm being 100 percent serious that one of the things that always repulsed me were the side mirrors. For a while I thought the thin stalked carbon fiber mirrors would complete the look, and the ones you chose are seriously some of the nicest items I've ever seen. Do you have a webpage/product code for the item, how much did they cost (pm me if you don't want to disclose prices)?

Old 09-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Beautifully done! Very aggressive. Slap a couple of GoPro cameras on it and show us some footage!

Old 09-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Thumbs up !! great taste in cars mashalla !

looks even better in real life =)

Old 09-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Mashallah beautifully done!!
I've seen your Green Hornet a couple of times on the street, and I have to say, good choice of color! And the rear spoiler is absolutely stunning!! Keep up the good work bro! And keep us updated on further modifications

Old 09-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nice
mashalla mashalla...beautiful beast...such an eye catcher on the streets.

Amazing job on the car, and mabrook 3ala el cover

Old 09-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by the ronin
Now what you are missin are canyons..........I will do another set of wheels in Kermit Green....Love the color...
I WISH we had canyon roads here! Thanks bud and kermit green wheels would look crazy on your ride. Btw is your exterior color Lambo grey or the new gt3 rs grey?? Either way, b-e-a-u-tiful!!

Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Congratulations on a beautiful car, best of luck with all the modifications! I like the badge on the back!

I have been considering a lotus elise for a long while, and I'm being 100 percent serious that one of the things that always repulsed me were the side mirrors. For a while I thought the thin stalked carbon fiber mirrors would complete the look, and the ones you chose are seriously some of the nicest items I've ever seen. Do you have a webpage/product code for the item, how much did they cost (pm me if you don't want to disclose prices)?
lol thanks man, yeah I love how the lettering came out on the back its just letters you can get from any autoshop.

I am so with you on the repulsing stock mirrors. Lots of places you can get these mirrors. I got mine from Welcome to Sector 111, home of Lotus Elise Aftermarket Performance Parts and Exhaust Accessories. they are called craftsquare carbon fiber mirrors. They also have a cheaper alternative mirror on that site that looks very similar. Hope you decide on getting an elise/exige, and lemme know if you need any help at all with mods, I'm not an expert but will try and help if I can.

Originally Posted by AudiRS
Beautifully done! Very aggressive. Slap a couple of GoPro cameras on it and show us some footage!
Appreciate the kind comments!

GoPro idea already done! But did it at an autocross at night so not great visibility. Will take some on the track next week and post em up!

Originally Posted by hamadjamsheer
Thumbs up !! great taste in cars mashalla !

looks even better in real life =)
Thanks bro appreciate it wallah.

Originally Posted by SL55K
Mashallah beautifully done!!
I've seen your Green Hornet a couple of times on the street, and I have to say, good choice of color! And the rear spoiler is absolutely stunning!! Keep up the good work bro! And keep us updated on further modifications
Will do buddy thanks dude

Originally Posted by dicoomafia
mashalla mashalla...beautiful beast...such an eye catcher on the streets.

Amazing job on the car, and mabrook 3ala el cover
allah ibarak fe 7ayatak buddy, cheers

I'll post up some more pics later when I get a chance.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Love these "build-threads"! Keep the info/pics coming and good luck!

Quick Reply: Project "Green Hornet" track car(Lotus Exige S)