Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

"Be Noticed" in our AMG SLS

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 11:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Arrow "Be Noticed" in our AMG SLS

Spent last weekend playing around with our all new AMG SLS through out the streets of Miami. The AMG SLS may be one of our new favorites... It is the perfect combination of muscle/power and sophistication. Check out a fun video we put together!

Old 09-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice video John. I wouldn't mind cruising Miami in an SLS.

Old 09-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's pretentious of anyone that rents these cars and poses as someone they are not. I personally could even imagine doing something like that. I mean what's the draw? Oh I am sorry I didn't note that this is Miami.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice addition JT!!

Old 09-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
I think it's pretentious of anyone that rents these cars and poses as someone they are not. I personally could even imagine doing something like that. I mean what's the draw? Oh I am sorry I didn't note that this is Miami.
How about the fact that most people will not have an opportunity to drive or even sit in alot of these cars in their lifetime. It is a great way to experience these iconic cars. If someone acts like a poser, then that's probably how they live their life and it doesn't effect any of us either way...

Old 09-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I guess they do it for the same reasons people who rent private planes and yachts do it for. It get the experience and let someone else take he long term hit.

I'd definitely rent an exotic. Although I'm a pretentious cünt, so...

Old 09-13-2013, 07:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hm...

Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Actually majority of our clients own exotic and luxury cars where they are from. Sometimes better cars then we can offer them. We cater to athletes, foreign nationals, CEO's etc. Its not about posing at all.

Its no different than wanting to stay at a nice hotel if you own a nice house...

Old 09-13-2013, 07:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice addition JT!!
Thanks bro!

Old 09-14-2013, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
The Guv'Nor is an unknown quantity at this point
nice video, i do miss living in south florida at times

thank you thank you thank you for not ruining that car with a lime green paint job and 25 in ch chrome rims like way too many companies in fancy cities may do to those fancy cars....

Old 09-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
cturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss Miami,thank you for the vid.