Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Matte Black Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series on HRE S101's | Need I say more?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Former Sponsor
Corey@WheelsBoutique is an unknown quantity at this point
Matte Black Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series on HRE S101's | Need I say more?

Guys, I'm at a lose for words. This thing is absolutely complete beast mode. I think I'm just gonna let the photos speak for themselves...

Old 04-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That thing is beautiful!

Old 04-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a fan of any car with a dull finish. Just isn't logical to make a car look like it needs a paint job.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, would you guys know when HRE will make the monoblock version of the 101?