Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

The New Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series turns heads in LA

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 07:06 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
They failed to mention it would be worth $100k less the second it left the dealership.
I find it odd that the outside is yellow and the inside is red? Unique design.
Imagine them mentioning the price drop on every car they report on.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe I'm getting old, but this looks like something Mansory would think up. Don't like it in yellow at all. Maybe it will look better in a darker colour.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if it has the same shit little plastic door lock pins like every other AMG.

It's amazing to me that they don't upgrade those on all Mercs much less the AMG models. Piece looks like it belongs in a 90s Geo Metro or something.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
schwarz is an unknown quantity at this point
Definitely looks like something out of a Need For Speed game for me...

Old 12-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Maybe I'm getting old, but this looks like something Mansory would think up. Don't like it in yellow at all. Maybe it will look better in a darker colour.
+1. I really don't like it!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
i like it in white better but its still a beast

Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Wouldn't buy it though but it would turn my head.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Maybe black can save the Black.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
yuck

Old 12-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
ugly with a capital U

Quick Reply: The New Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series turns heads in LA