Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Teamspeed Spies Catch The Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Testing

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Editor
JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Teamspeed Spies Catch The Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Testing

Teamspeed Spies Catch CLA 45 AMG Testing

Before you think that this is just another set of photos showing the new Mercedes CLA 4-door coupe, have a closer look. This isn't the everyday CLA, this is the CLA 45 AMG—caught in photos for the very first time! The CLA 45 AMG will be powered by the same 2.0 liter four-cylinder turbo, 325 horsepower engine we'll first see in the A45 AMG. And as with the A45 AMG, the CLA 45 AMG will get all-wheel-drive from the Swedish company Haldex, which should make sure the power doesn't just make the tires smoke.

In these pics, we can see the prototype has a deep spoiler at the front, a wider track and wheels, plus massive brakes, chunky side sills and a trunk spoiler. The exhaust pipes are just temporary—but the camo experts couldn’t disguise the powerful sound which came out of them.

Expect the CLA 45 AMG to debut in 2013.

Last edited by JCoyle; 08-15-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My uncle said that alot of new cars will be unveiled I think he said about 7 new cars will be unveiled by the end of the year.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:11 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Will sell like hot cakes

Old 08-15-2012, 10:48 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
So much for CLS exclusivity, at least design wise...

Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
i may be interested in getting one. this would be a great new car

Old 08-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SWITZER_Media is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, I'm new to the CLA thing. Is this a "CLS" type car built on an A class platform?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Yum.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:44 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SWITZER_Media
Sorry, I'm new to the CLA thing. Is this a "CLS" type car built on an A class platform?
More like C Class platform. Baby CLS. Meh...

Old 08-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Even though they are not comparable cars (I'm not saying they are), the shape of the back of this mule somehow resembles (to me) the shape of the back of the E64 BMW 6 series...

A question: is there any info or expectations on the price range of this car?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:21 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by WindSpeed
Even though they are not comparable cars (I'm not saying they are), the shape of the back of this mule somehow resembles (to me) the shape of the back of the E64 BMW 6 series...

A question: is there any info or expectations on the price range of this car?
Looks like they're hiding an active spoiler. If so, extra gadget = increased sales!

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Spies Catch The Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Testing