Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series joyride caught on video

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RickySpain is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this on Autoblog Canada, I can´t believe that someone could be so stupid.

Hope they find the owner of C63 AMG Black Series.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Most-Wanted is an unknown quantity at this point
They did and he seems to be a little bit of a jerk from what people are saying. They are arguing about it on mbworld. Supposedly the company reimbursed him and he is ok with it at this point.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:31 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
The employees would be fired immediately if I am running that place. Assuming it was just a joyride. Now if they were supposed to be out driving it then I would certainly discipline them for being stupid, but wouldn't terminate them.

Last edited by mafishman1; 04-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
There is no way that kind of driving is included in the PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) before a customer takes delivery. Regardless if the vehicle is sold already or not, in this case all the C63BS are already sold out. I told my dealer the day my BS arrives on the truck I will be there to make sure no body touches my car. This is what they responded with.

"In terms of policy and such as the “joy-ride” while the vehicle is in our care? Simply ZERO TOLERANCE on events and occurrences such as what happened in Ottawa – Star Motors. We have strict policies and procedures for ALL CLIENT vehicles in our care, regardless if it’s a smart car; high-profiled individuals; B/S automobiles; McLaren SLR’s and/or the G-Wagons… No vehicle is treated that way when it arrives off the trucks; while in Service and/or Inventory for stock.

Be rest assured that when your B/S arrives… you’ll be contacted and you can verify the mileage from start of PDI; fueling-up to delivery and it will be under strict lock and key."

Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I blame a retarded dealership management. Of course a valet is going to joyride.

While I just fast forwarded through most of the video and perhaps missed some crazy maneuver, LOL at "breaking all kinds of laws, risking property and injury in the process". Please. All I saw was classic North American driving - every single car on the road blocking the flow of traffic and a C63 driving a little bit faster in the tiny gaps inbetween.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
After watching the video, I honestly don't know what the fuss is about. So some techs took a Black Series customer car out for a couple of miles. That's not something they should do, but neither is it the end of the world. They didn't drive recklessly or at insane speeds, and did nothing that would permanently damage the car.

Short test drives by technicians are very common and necessary when some repair to the drivetrain or electronics has been done. And of course they're going to step on it a little. Not saying this has been the case here, but really nothing to bitch about.

Them posting the video online was not very clever, of course.

Last edited by Rage; 04-20-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rage
After watching the video, I honestly don't know what the fuss is about. So some techs took a Black Series customer car out for a couple of miles. That's not something they should do, but neither is it the end of the world. They didn't drive recklessly or at insane speeds, and did nothing that would permanently damage the car.

Short test drives by technicians are very common and necessary when some repair to the drivetrain or electronics has been done. And of course they're going to step on it a little. Not saying this has been the case here, but really nothing to bitch about.

Them posting the video online was not very clever, of course.
it's the attitude that bothers people. well, one can easily get stupid behind the wheel for a ''new'' car like this, not to mention with a friend probably in the passenger seat filming?

yes the video just to show how dumb they are. i'm sure stuff like this happens everyday but u'll have to be stupid enough to get popular overnight like this.

Rage,
u're the same Rage in PL?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
That was a pretty stupid move on there part...

Old 04-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 20C4S

Rage,
u're the same Rage in PL?
Don't now what PL is, so I guess I'm not. Cheers, anyway

Old 04-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Its in Ottawa...can u really blame them...its VERY boring there lol

Quick Reply: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series joyride caught on video