Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Winter Top-Down Drive

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 01:40 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Winter Top-Down Drive

Hello,

As many of you know our Winters are like your Autumn, not that cold but its 16 degrees C today and windy.

I took the car out for a spin today, couldn't stand there in the garage starring at it without giving it a start,listen to so music and put the top down. The weather is tempting and the music just makes you want to go out for a long drive. I tuned in to 92.5 a Smooth Jazz/Easy listening station which was the perfect setting for a laid back drive, just enjoying my free time and the weather.

I love what I've done to it over the years, it looks outstanding and a looker at sunset when the car is shiny and the tints make it look much darker.

Here are some pictures from today's drive, sorry for the small amount of pics because it got dark and I only had my iphone with me.

Some pics

Last edited by MeanMachine; 01-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
You think fall is 16 C? That's our late spring or a cloudy summer day!
Never the less, nice pictures. I've never liked the looks of the slk but adored the looks of the SLK55 and yours is one of the better.
Btw, might wanna resize the pictures just a teeny tiny bit, they're huge even on my 47".

Old 01-10-2011, 01:50 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels are perfect! Love them.

And I am sooooo jealous of your "winter" temperatures

Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
You think fall is 16 C? That's our late spring or a cloudy summer day!
Never the less, nice pictures. I've never liked the looks of the slk but adored the looks of the SLK55 and yours is one of the better.
Btw, might wanna resize the pictures just a teeny tiny bit, they're huge even on my 47".
Thanks, I love the car and the wheels, been a fan of the SLK since it first came out in 1997

Originally Posted by jox
Those wheels are perfect! Love them.

And I am sooooo jealous of your "winter" temperatures
Thanks man, everybody notices the car with the new wheels it stands out a bit

Old 01-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
I like how the wheels made the car look way more aggressive!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
I like how the wheels made the car look way more aggressive!
+1

Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 AM
AMGFanatic
Thanks guys, the wheels played a big impact on the cars looks.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a very fine example you got there Mo ! I hope you enjoy it in the best of health for many many years !

From the pics I'd say you have Iphone 3gs ?!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:47 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by sinan
Thats a very fine example you got there Mo ! I hope you enjoy it in the best of health for many many years !

From the pics I'd say you have Iphone 3gs ?!
Thanks sinan, its an iphone 4.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, 16 degrees... Must be nice. It is snowing here. Enjoy your cool weather. Wish I as there

Quick Reply: Winter Top-Down Drive