Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iPhone 5S

Old 11-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
iPhone 5S

Anyone buy the new iPhone 5S?
I bought one two days ago in Silver/White. (Gold was on a 2 months backorder) I am really liking the IOS 7 which I didn't have on my old phone, and the Fingerprint scanner is kind of cool. The new A7 chip is definitely faster and has the M7 coprocessor for gaming and other apps. I don't really play any games so I am not sure if the phone is faster/Better in that department.
Any one else?

Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
I have one .. must say, I'm totally not impressed .. will be the last iPhone I get .. Android in '14 .. I do have the gold one. Most of my complaints are really based around the way it connects to work -ActiveSync suxs.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting on the 6. My current 5 is doing fine for now.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by slatett
I have one .. must say, I'm totally not impressed .. will be the last iPhone I get .. Android in '14 .. I do have the gold one. Most of my complaints are really based around the way it connects to work -ActiveSync suxs.
Fair enough, it isn't all that different from the past iPhone. I have a feeling if they don't make the iPhone 6 more advanced, a lot of people will switch to the android market.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yeah true ^^

Im content with my 5 ATM except for one thing. Teamspeed app still isn't iPhone 5 compatible

Old 11-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
i think a lot of people have switched to android.

the new kitkat os is supposed to make android UI better and sucks less power. my past experience with samsung has really put a bad taste in my mouth - too much power drain (can't even last a day with minor usage after 1st year) and the virtual keyboard was hard to type.

if i go to android again, i'd get the nexus 5. it's a google device instead of some bastardized version made by samsung. samsung rarely makes the newer OS available on their old phone so you are stuck with the old OS.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
My "girlfriend"/cuddle buddy/idk what to call her, picked up the 5s and ended up switchin to a galaxy she wasn't impressed. I didn't see anything better then the 5/5c. the only news i herd on the 6 so far, is its suppose to have a bigger screen. after having a iphone 1 and 2 i switched to androids due to more customization.

i love my samsung s2 due to cyanogenmod. i dont plan on buying a new phone for awhile

~Fuzzy