Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
2338V is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the forum

Hello all -

I am new the the forum (came over from link on Rennlist) and am very happy with this site layout and participation.

I own a 2006 C2S that was rear-ended last week, and am considering moving to a 2009 C2S or Cabriolet.

Looking forward to talking with you all...

Mike

Old 08-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard!

Old 08-04-2008, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team

Old 08-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome!

Mike

Old 08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 08-04-2008, 11:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Mike - welcome to the Team and please spread the word !

Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the club! sorry about your accident! i hope it all works out for you.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks for the concern about the accident. Things seem to be working themselves out just fine.

I had been thinking about replacing the 2006 for a couple of months, but when I heard about some of the options and read the reviews of the 2009 in a few of the magazines, it kind of pushed me over the edge.

The accident was an unfortunate thing, but the damage was minimal and limited to cosmetic items. Nothing of real concern.

Her replacement could be ordered as soon as Friday, and I'm looking forward to keeping my behind cooler in the summer seasons with the ventilated seats!

Onward and upward!

Mike