Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Video 991 issues update & lemon law filling

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
nmurray22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Video 991 issues update & lemon law filling

Further to my 6 month review video on my 991 911 here is an update on the issues I have been having. Any advice anyone has would be most welcome. Thanks for watching

Nick

Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dubaian is on a distinguished roadDubaian is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the car

definitely go for the lemon law filling, don't waste your time waiting

regarding the rattling i got a similar one in the dash area

Last edited by Dubaian; 03-17-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
I dont hear very often that 911`s, especially 991`s have so many problems. Maybe you should check is there an option to make agreement with your dealership to trade-in your problematic car and get new one with nice discount. I can see that you like your 991 very much, so trade-in agreement could be great for both sides.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:12 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
Well documented, keep us posted. Sorry for your troubles...

Old 03-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
that is really bad to hear Nick.

as Milanno said, a trade-in agreement would be the best.

Keep us posted.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Very disappointing. There is no question you have a legit case and sad that Porsche NA is not on top of it.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
really depends on the trade in discount, you work hard for your money why should be parting more with it when its clearly a lemon

Old 04-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think you are being more than reasonable. Perhaps you should have demanded a replacement car when PCS asked "what they can do for you". Either way I would not want the car anymore simply because it has been molested too many times in its repair history. Only a direct new car replacement would be acceptable at this point in time. I have personally seen MB and Audi replace cars for much less. Hang in there, the Lemon Law should not had been needed to get your car replaced at this point and that is Porsches fault, not yours. I would be considerably more aggressive with Porsche Customer Service at this point if it were my car. You have been inconvenienced and your confidence in the car is compromised beyond repair. Demand a new car replacement.

Last edited by Mystro; 04-03-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like Nick won out after all! This image may or not make Nick laugh, but considering what a good sport he's been I think he'll chuckle!

Victory! Porsche Says They'll Buy "Lemon 911" Guy's Car Back