Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, give me a standard C2 with PCCB's and those SportTechno wheels + sport chrono and I'd die happy

Old 08-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
davekrek is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Carrera
Here are some PDFs full of new images.

Options list:
http://www.porsche-stuttgart.de/port...Preisliste.pdf

Catalog:
http://www.porsche-stuttgart.de/port...911Katalog.pdf

If you look deep into the first PDF, you can see which wheels correspond to each model, and there are some new Sport Techno wheels that haven't been seen yet!

Also there is a screenshot of the new car Configurator, but it hasn't been launched yet.
No Cab info !
Interesting

Old 08-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The Cabriolets are coming Spring 2012.

Old 08-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
The Cabriolets are coming Spring 2012.
makes sense...winter round the corner neways

Old 08-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Whatever, just look like a current 911 with a body kit. But I suppose that's what all of the Porsche fans like. And I am in no way a Porsche fan.

(except I got a little place in my heart for the Carrera GT and Cayenne Turbo.)

Old 08-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Whatever, just look like a current 911 with a body kit. But I suppose that's what all of the Porsche fans like. And I am in no way a Porsche fan.

(except I got a little place in my heart for the Carrera GT and Cayenne Turbo.)
Exactly! I like all of Porsches to look like they are 997s with body kits! Even the Carrera GT!

Ricers representing!

Old 08-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Everything looks great. The data looks great.....

The only 2 things is that:

The front spoiler/bumper looks too boring imo. Not at all sporty/aggressive. I guess some of the others will make a great kit.

The wheels looks really shitty imo.

Other than that.........whau

PS. I hope this time it will be possible to get a RWD wide body.....if that still exists ;o)

Last edited by Zymi; 08-24-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I've got $100 for the first guy to order the Lime Gold Metallic.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to allccjin is a name known to all
looks better without rear badge

Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dxpetrov is an unknown quantity at this point
^ It looks just great IRL! Any more of these?
Cheers

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 Carrera - Information and Picture Thread!