Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Black Editions: End of an era, or 997 refined??

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Pointless edition. Pointless.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
On another "black edition" thread, I mentioned that they need to make it matte black... At least that would be interesting.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
And how many posts do I need for my avatar pic to show up? (didn't hi-jack this one at all...)

Old 02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RugRunner
And how many posts do I need for my avatar pic to show up? (didn't hi-jack this one at all...)
You need to add it yourself, go to your user cp, edit avatar, it doesn't magically appear.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Note to self: when my picture is wayyyy bigger than the pre-set parameters allow, it will not upload. When I follow the directions, it will magically appear!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RugRunner
Note to self: when my picture is wayyyy bigger than the pre-set parameters allow, it will not upload. When I follow the directions, it will magically appear!
Glad you figured it out.