Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Another Old Color....Champagne Yellow...

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Another Old Color....Champagne Yellow...

I'm sorry to bug you guys but I remember in an old Porsche book a picture of a 993 or earlier special order paint-to-sample of a Champagne Yellow Cab.

I know that color is an old 356 color and I was wondering if anyone might be familiar with the color or the book that picture came in...I think it was a soft cover book and I can't find it anywhere but I know I had it. It's a very Pale, pale yellow that might really look cool and retro with a black top and inside.

What do you guys think? Anyone know the book I'm referring to. Again, I'm sorry to be such a pain but I want to explore all avenues before I choose. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tom

Old 01-20-2009, 03:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Are u referring to Nordic Gold maybe ?

Attached Images  

Last edited by DJ; 01-20-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Not the specific car you are looking for, but here are two 912s in Champagne Yellow:

Also, here's a thread that complied all the yellow colors offered by Porsche over the years:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...d-porsche.html

Old 01-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
My dad bought a new 356C in 1964 (one of the last off the line) in Champagne Yellow (or Champagne Gold). It's a gorgeous pale yellow - much more attractive in person than Speed Yellow or Fly Yellow. Make sure you get a black interior though because with beige it looks very dull inside - more contrast required!

Old 01-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks DJ but it is the Champagne Yellow that I'm looking for; I appreciate your pic though.

Best,

Tom

Old 01-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matt,

You are the Man!!! Thank you so much. That was very generous of you to take the time to post those 2 pics and give me that link. It's just what I was looking for. Not the same pic but the right color!

I'm going to check the link out now. Thanks again.

All the best,

Tom

Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hey Chris,

Thank you so much for the feedback on that color. It looks gorgeous to me too. There's no doubt about the black interior and top; it's the only way to go in my opinion and I'm glad you confirmed it.

You got my enthusiasm going and I appreciate it. I think that'll be the color I order.

Best regards,

Tom

Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute

wow nice, i wish they offered old school checkered seats like that, just get the ruf checkered seats and you got something rare! (you can barely see them in this pic, couldn't find another one)

Old 01-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sport seats + buy this on any old school pastel color
Original Houndstooth Fabric

Quick Reply: Another Old Color....Champagne Yellow...