Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

TT Order Issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
TT Order Issue

I had an issue last week because 2 months ago I configured my TT and placed an order for June build September delivery 2015 model. On Wednesday of last week dealer called saying Porsche middle east cancelled all 2015 allocations so in effect my order got cancelled.

Was furious. Luckily the dealer has a cancelled order that arrived which is 95% similar to my custom order. So I have to live without PDCC, stitched seats, power steering plus, adaptive cruise control and reverse camera. The car also has a different wheel (car came with cf with gear change buttons....I ordered alcantara sport design with paddles) and seatbelts (came black...I ordered racing yellow) to my configuration that the dealer agreed change for me. The car also has painted PCM (yellow) which looks horrible IMO so they are changing that whole thing for me to the standard black. Also insisted on painting the red brakes yellow to match the racing yellow color and window tinting and protective film on bonnet as part of the deal. They accepted so I'm going down tomorrow morning with my chequebook.

So looking forward to taking delivery of my new 2014 TT in the next week or 2 hopefully.

Sent from my HTC One using teamspeed

Old 04-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
It was good seeing you and talking to you last night. Congrats again on the purchase bro. Looking forward to seeing it.

Old 04-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
To be honest: I wouldn't do it! When I read 95% similar I thought: okay. But all the things you listed that are different...To me it sounds like a completely different car apart from the color...plus options like PDCC and the steering wheel are the most important options for the car..

Old 04-19-2014, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
It was good seeing you and talking to you last night. Congrats again on the purchase bro. Looking forward to seeing it.
Thanks bro! Same to you mate

Old 04-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
To be honest: I wouldn't do it! When I read 95% similar I thought: okay. But all the things you listed that are different...To me it sounds like a completely different car apart from the color...plus options like PDCC and the steering wheel are the most important options for the car..
Hehe I just did it. No they are changing my wheel and the seatbelts and the pcm unit. So with that I'm happy. Also painting the brakes racing yellow to match....not ceramic brake yellow.

The smaller things I can live without to be honest. Car has chrono which is important to me and which cannot be added by the dealership!

Old 04-19-2014, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here she is....

Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Here she is....

MashaAllah Brother.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Okay, I agree: she does look good!

Old 04-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I named her Hilde. Cliche?

Old 04-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haha a bit old fashioned...short for Hildegard...but an genuine german name!

Quick Reply: TT Order Issue