Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

The Porsche 997 Turbo Picture Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road

Old 11-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Skeeter
Doesn't quite look right here without a front lip to go with the side sills you put on. Any plans for a lip?

Old 11-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by atomic80
Doesn't quite look right here without a front lip to go with the side sills you put on. Any plans for a lip?
I bought a oem gt2 front bumper...Just waiting to get the car back to put it on and also the oem gt2 wing...Also bought a 997.2 euro bumper to add the led lights...

Old 11-22-2011, 11:01 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
What are your plans for the current rear wing? I might want it.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
What are your plans for the current rear wing? I might want it.
I sold it to a member on 6speed...Sorry...

Old 11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Worth asking. What wing is it? TechArt? What type?

Old 11-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Worth asking. What wing is it? TechArt? What type?
Cargraphic gt2 style wing...All motor grade carbon fibre...

Old 11-22-2011, 11:09 PM
I have the cargraphic exhaust system so it'd be a good match. Thanks for the heads up. Are you going with the entire GT2 switcharoo meaning radiators, internals, or just the bumper switch? Not sure how you'd get the internals to fit if that's the case.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
I have the cargraphic exhaust system so it'd be a good match. Thanks for the heads up. Are you going with the entire GT2 switcharoo meaning radiators, internals, or just the bumper switch? Not sure how you'd get the internals to fit if that's the case.

According to my guy, all you need is the gt2 ducting and you can modify it to fit...He's done a few and said you don't have to mess with the radiators...I've read you do and I've read you don't...I was told not to worry...the ducting I believe was 150ish per side...The bumper actually came off another turbo that had it installed as well...He upgraded to a techart kit...

Old 11-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Can't wait to hear how it all turns out. It'll be one bad ass looking Turbo for sure.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Porsche 997 Turbo Picture Thread