Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Porsche always has the best adverts.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Hadn't seen that one yet. Loved it!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yeah...they do make nice videos ;o)

However...the video about gt3 rs really bothers me though. It's not even shown on the road, it's shown on the track!!! Nothing strange about that, since they call it a road legal track car...

Problem comes if it brakes down on the track.....suddenly no warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.....

Old 11-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Woow! What an advert. I've always loved theirs... it's symbolic and really makes your blood pressure rise to the roof. This is something I think can only be done by Maserati and Porsche. Every other auto manufacture adverts try way too hard to address a simple, yet powerful meaning.
I think the key element of Porsches adverts that make them stand out from the rest, is the fact that they have true passion whether it's on a TV screen or in their dealerships.
Thanks for sharing!