Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

A broken Scud and my broken heart...

Old 06-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
OK so it's really not so bad, but what gets me is that it happened right after I put so much work into it... Maybe some duct tape??

Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing a little BONDO wont take care of

Old 06-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by miboxer96
Ruined!! Good luck trying to sell it now....

Tell the owner I'll give him $40,000 for it.

I'm doing him a favor!

PM me for my information.
I bid $40,001 Bob!

And the actual retail price is......

Old 06-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Gobbles
I bid $40,001 Bob!

And the actual retail price is......
I've got first dibs on it; membership has its privileges . Update: new bumper on the way...

Old 06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be soooooooooooo pissed if I were the owner.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
So what's happening with the guy who backed into it...? Does he work for a company...? Have you been in contact with his superiors...?

Sorry to see what happened; I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Accidents happen, but if the culprit tried to run away, I say spare no expense with the repair.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by McCoy
So what's happening with the guy who backed into it...? Does he work for a company...? Have you been in contact with his superiors...?

Sorry to see what happened; I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Accidents happen, but if the culprit tried to run away, I say spare no expense with the repair.
I'm not quite sure about the details of it all, but I'm sure the owner of the car, it's the owner of the dealership's demo car, won't be lenient...

Old 06-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I co-own a detail shop as well.
One of my employees scratched the leather on an Audi R8's handbrake while trying to do the interior. (less than a inch) Owner was pissed, says, he's gonna send me a bill...im still waitin

Old 06-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it sucks. But, it's hard for me to understand why this is SUCH a big deal. The car gets a new bumper, and it is back on the road. When he sells, he'll take some type of hit for that, but it isn't the end of the world. Remember guys, they're cars, they don't have feelings, and they can be replaced. Let's get our perspectives straight.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
totaled, im surprised every walked away from that one alive

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A broken Scud and my broken heart...